Dog Buying Policies
1) Puppies may be reserved before they are 8 weeks old for a non-refundable deposit of half of the total price, but puppies cannot be picked up until they are at least 8 weeks old
2) Will will vaccinate and de-worm your puppy unless you ask use not to do so. The vaccines include resistance to : distemper, CAV-2, parainfluenza, CPA, Leptospira canicola, Leptospira grippotyphosa, Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae, and Leptospira pomona.
3) Payment must be in cash and made in full before picking up a puppy.
4) Health Guarantee : If your puppy is diagnosed by a licensed veterinarian to have a genetic disorder at any point in its life, you may choose a replacement puppy of the same value from the next available litter. This guarantee is void if the pup is spayed before 15 months of age.
5) Our dogs are breed for an active working life. They will not be happy with a passive lifestyle without exercise and opportunity to work or please their master. If this does not sound like an atmosphere you would like to provide, please find different breeds that better fits your needs!